Yet another step towards our continuous growth
After in-depth evaluations by independent audit teams, TradeKey has been certified against two major international standards, which are:
- ISO 9001:2000: International Standard for Quality Management
- ISO 27001:2005: International Standard for Information Security
Tradekey is the first B2B Platform worldwide which has achieved both of these International Certifications. These Certifications are an ample testimony of our firm commitment to continuous quality improvement, foolproof risk management and highest level of focus on customer satisfaction.
What are ISO Certifications?
ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System) is a set of requirements against which the quality management system of an organization is evaluated. This certification assures our customers that the processes in place at TradeKey are measured and up to international quality standards.
ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System) is a standard to identify, manage and minimize the risks to which information is regularly subjected. In short, it assures highest level of Customer Information security and data Integrity.
These prestigious certifications are internationally recognized as a benchmark of standardized and quality procedures and systems within the operations of an organization.
I am a Customer, how would TradeKey’s ISO Certifications benefit me?
At TradeKey.com, we believe in your satisfaction. When we say satisfaction, we really mean it. To give you the highest level of services, we ensured that:
- We are committed to meet and exceed your expectations and firmly believes in satisfying your needs
- Our team consists of highly trained and qualified people
- We use highly sophisticated systems and processes to protect your valuable information
- Our quality management system cultivates a continuous improvement environment focused on your satisfaction
TradeKey is committed to provide the highest level of services to our customers. In order to achieve these certifications, TradeKey went through a series of Audits/Checks spreading over a period of 6 – 8 Months, making sure that each and every process meets and exceeds the international quality standards.