You can browse, search or post a buy offer:
Companies and products are sorted into logical categories and sub-categories to make browsing easier. You can browse either by company name or by product type. Simply click on the ‘Company’ or ‘Products’ tab at the top of the page and then drill down into the sub-categories until you find what you are looking for.
To see our product categories, click here
Start your search from anywhere on the site by using the top bar.
- Enter your keyword or keywords (see below for tips on using keywords)
- Select your time period
- Select your category (company, product, buy offer, sell offer)
- Select your country or territory
- Click the search button.
Your search results will give you a series of tick-boxes showing categories. To narrow your search, only tick the categories that you are interested in.
Getting too few results?
- Check your spelling
- Reduce the number of words you search on
- Avoid any jargon or specialised words in your keywords (i.e. "4X4 Honda ATV")
- Only search for one product at a time.
- Do not include a country/region's name in your search (i.e. "car America").
- Do not include the word "buyer" or "seller" in your keyword phrase (for example: "shoe buyer").
Posting a Buy Offer
A Buy Offer is an invitation for suppliers to submit a quotation to you. It is the fastest way to let many suppliers know what you are looking for.
You need to be registered and logged in to post a Buy Offer; even free members can use this service.
To post a Buy Offer, log in to your account and click on My Buy Offers in the navigation tree on the left. You will now have two options: Manage Buy Offer or Add New Buy Offer. Choose Add New Buy Offer and fill out the simple form.
Your Buy Offer may take some time to reflect online as it needs to be checked by the editorial team first.